Day in the life
Brief: To build out a set of imagery and video footage that could be used for social media posts.
- Capture the Go Ahead Ireland buses in different locations on their routes.
- Create a series of day in the life films of the different staff who work for Go Ahead Ireland.
Photography by creative partner Johnny Bambury.
Filming and Edit by creative partner Dan Dunne.
Brief: To capture footage for a highlights piece of a practical workshop being held by Coalesce on portrait lighting to be previewed at a later date.
- Hero shots and video testimonials of all the creatives attending to be used in promotional footage
- B - roll footage of Coalesce staff at work that could be used for social media content.
NCBI Cheque Presentation.
The Brief: To capture a selection imagery of a cheque presentation to NCBI that would be used in media publicity both in print and online.
- Capture a sense of the day with NCBI and the cheque presentation.
- Record two pieces to camera about the importance of the event in video format.
- Deliver a finished piece for use on You Tube and 4 exports branded for both NCBI and Go Ahead Ireland for use on Instagram stories and posts.
Foclóir Stairiúil na Gaeilge Project
The Brief: To record 3 pieces to camera with r-roll footage for the launch of Foclóir Stairiúil na Gaeilge.
- Produce two promotional pieces in both Irish and English and the final full length cut. One of these pieces to camera was a remote video dial in.
- Capture photographic stills and PR images of the speakers with the archive material for use in press and social media.